Saturday, November 15, 2008

zodiac sign descriptions

Even though it is the earth that actually rotates around the Sun, we say that it is the Sun that moves through each of the twelve astrological signs. I will admit to liking to read my horoscopes in the papers and sometimes when I am bored, I read them online.

I know that my partner often reads his stars too out of curiosity. If you're interested in a romance horoscope, it's best to become somewhat familiar with the signs and personalities associated with each Zodiac figure. I made many phone calls and researched many old dairies to complete this particular information.

State honour and attainment of wealth bring happiness. So save your spring cleaning for fall when you are going to be inside and use the Aries energy to catalyze yourself and others into action. Scorpions are in a habit of not forgetting the one who has hurt them.

As for everything else you might want to take it with a grain of salt. Try tapping into that wisdom this month so that you can express your own personal creativity more fully.

Compatibility For Gemini And Scorpio - the easy way Compatibility For Taurus And Sagittarius - finding your love match

No comments: