Tuesday, November 4, 2008

characteristics of horoscope signs

You may come into a fortune but ultimately will have luck compared to the past two years. Short horoscopes are especially intriguing when they are relevant of something that has happened to us.

There is a possibility of punishment, fear and sorrow due to state displeasure. I will openly admit that although I do not understand how it is possible to predict the future I check out my horoscope every week in the TV mag in the hope of good news. An analysis of the lists threw up that, throughout my life, my most excellent relationships had been with Arian's, Leo's, Aquarian's, Geminis, Taurean's and Sagittarian's.

They are possessive by nature, and are even prone to jealousy. It covers your ego, energy, natural propensities, your vitality, deepest inclinations and how you face the world. Sagittarius falls between the dates of November 22nd and December 21st.

No matter what nothing is going to prevent you from learning these lessons. Try tapping into that wisdom this month so that you can express your own personal creativity more fully.

No comments: